Online when you visit any of our websites, including, without limitation to, https://withconvexity.com/ and any other site, (the “Website”); and
You therefore agree to be bound to each term and condition set forth herein:
2. DATA COLLECTION
- Name and Contact details: The Company may from time to time collect information such as your email address, phone number, home or office address and all other means of contact supplied by you.
- Network and connection: The Company may also collect information about people, pages and accounts which share mutual benefits with ours to help us decipher how we can make our products and services more accessible and beneficial to you.
- Transaction made through our products and services: Where you use the Company’s products for other financial transactions which may be business oriented or geared towards a donation, the Company may collect information about that given transaction. This may include your credit card number or debit card number, authentication information.
(This only applies if there is a payment gateway through the website to any third party).
- Demographic Information: Location, Preferences, and Interests.
- Other Information relevant to Customer Surveys and/or offers.
- Technical information: We also collect information such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Anonymized repayment data.
The Company require this information to understand your needs and provide you better services, and for the following reasons:
- For Internal record keeping.
- To promote safety, integrity, and security.
- To communicate with you.
- To improve and personalize our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- The Company may use the information (including your activity off our products), to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services and understand the type of people who use their services.
- From time to time, the Company may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. The Company may contact you by email, phone, or mail. The Company may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To establish a credit rating based on your information and provide that rating to third parties who may be interested in offering you financial products and services and this information is provided only to third parties selected by you or where you have agreed that we may share your score and information with.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To anonymize repayment data.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device. We collect this information to establish a credit rating based on your information and provide that rating to third parties who may be interested in offering you financial products and services.
- The Company may carry out a further processing of your data for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
The Company is committed to ensuring that the Customer’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,the Company have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. The Company cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. Particularly, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-NIGERIAN RESIDENTS
You may contact the Company through email@example.com with your requests, any questions or requests about these policies or your personal data. If, after contacting firstname.lastname@example.org you feel a privacy issue has not been resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with the NITDA or any other body charged with that responsibility.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- The Company uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps the Company analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. The Company only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help the Company provide the Customer with a better website experience by enabling the Company to monitor which pages you find useful. A cookie in no way gives Company access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data shared.
- You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify the browser setting to decline cookies subject to preference. This may, however, prevent from taking full advantage of the website of the Company.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Customer may choose to restrict the collection or use of the personal information in the following ways:
Whenever the Customer is asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If the Customer has previously agreed to the Company using the Customer’s personal information for direct marketing purposes, the Customer may change his/her/its mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
The Company will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless the Company obtains your permission as required by law to do so. The Company may use your personal information to send the Customer promotional information about third parties which the Company thinks the Customer may find interesting if/when subscribed.
If you believe that any information the Company is holding is incorrect or incomplete, you shall write to or email the Company as soon as possible at the above address. The Company shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.